• 5.5 fl oz unsweetened tomato juice
• 2 tbs vodka
• 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• 2-3 drops hot sauce, or to taste
• salt and pepper
• various garnishes, as desired
- Mix together the tomato juice, vodka, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, hot sauce, salt and pepper.
- Pour the cocktail over a glass filled with ice, and garnish as desired.
- Note: If you want to make a seasoned rim for the glass, mix a little paprika in with some salt on a small plate. Run a wedge of lemon around the edge of the glass, then dip it in the salt mixture.