• ½ cup of vodka chilled
• Juice of two limes
• 2 Tbsp simple syrup half water, half sugar, boil til sugar melts and then cool before using
• ½ cup raspberries
• ½ cup blueberries
• ½ liter club soda chilled
• Raspberries and Blueberries for garnish.
• Combine all ingredients but the club soda in a pitcher and gently muddle. Add chilled club soda and gently stir.
• Fill glasses with ice and using a strainer, pour the drink into the glasses.
• Garnish with blueberries, raspberries and a sprig of mint.